Monday, March 8, 2010

Cross Stitch Update

So, I've finished the top row of my cross stitch project, finally. This is as long as it is going to be, almost 27 inches. I had a moment of panic on page 6 when I thought I might run out of cloth before I finished the row, but got out my tape measure and reassured myself (as did Max) that it was going to be fine, and it was. I've dropped down to the second row, and have finished page 10 (as shown above). Only 44 more pages to go! I'll keep you posted.

(Picture of what finished project should look like...someday. Hyde Park by Camille Pissarro.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great project! Can we get a closer look at your work? I'd love to see the details...
    Happy Stitchin'...
    Carolyn
    http://www.stitchopedia.com
    An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…

    ReplyDelete