Friday, August 7, 2009

My Other Hobby

Before the craziness of the summer began, I was getting a little bored in the evenings. I know, you feel so bad for me. I have things to do during the day but in the evenings, I let Max use the computer and we watch our TV, which we don't really understand yet. I was reading for a while, but let's face it, I'm not much of a reader and I kind of burned out on that. I needed a new hobby.

So while I was back in Michigan, I started a cross-stitch project/ major undertaking. The pattern has 54 pages and I just finished the very upper left corner, page 1 (top). Yay! When it's done it's going to be a picture of Hyde Park in London (bottom). It's a replica of a painting done by the French Impressionist, Pissarro. I can't wait to finish it, in like three years.... I'll keep you updated on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! "Major undertaking" might be an understatement!

    ReplyDelete